Get High Thermally Stable Low Viscosity Retardant At Honest Joy
Want to have a Low Viscosity Retardant with excellent thermal stability? Then you are at the right place. Honey Joy is here with the best offer, providing you Flame retardant valuable fire prevention, with excellent thermal stability, and is non-blooming.
As a leading manufacturer, we ensure to provide you most low viscosity phosphorus-based monomer. Additionally, our DPP-01 offers our clients low conductivity and a high CTI. Also, they are highly durable and reliable and are suitable for nylon, PBT, and PET, including construction and electronics applications.
Chemical Properties of or product:
- Chemical name:Dimethyl 2-phenylethenyl Phosphonate
- Product Code: DPP-01
- CAS #: 60190-89-8
- Molecular Formula: C10H13O3P
- Molecular Weight: 212
- Melting Point: 41-42℃
- Appearance Colorless Liquid
- Density 1.154g/cm3
- Purity: ≥93%
- Phosphorous Content:12.8% non-blooming.
Benefits of using our Retardant
As a leading manufacturer of very exclusive green, halogen-free reactive fire retardant monomers with very low viscosity and polyurea pigments. We offer Low Viscosity Retardant with numerous benefits such as:
- Our product has very low viscosity, flame retardant epoxy formulated for potting compound/encapsulation resin.
- Boasting excellent thermal stability and designed for compatibility with reflow applications. Therefore, our product is highly stable for short-term, high-temperature excursions.
- The structure employs a hardener free of DDM or other aromatic amines.
- The flame retardant filler is highly beneficial for a non-halogenated ‘clean’ type foremost to low smoke emission and relatively low toxicity fumes.
Here are some of the critical properties of using our product which is unique from other products
- They have Low viscosity
- They are highly Flame Retardant, UL94 V-0
- They offer excellent high-temperature stability
- They are ideal for applications involving thermal cycling
- Also, they withstand extreme temperatures for short periods, such as reflow applications
- RoHS compliant
So, what are you waiting for? Buy an exclusive Low Viscosity Retardant from us. We promise you the fine quality and unique phosphonate-based retardants. Also, they will provide you excellent physical properties, stable heat, and hydrolysis resistance.