Get The Safest Halogen Free Retardant With Multiple Benefits
As a leading company, we ensure that our Halogen Free Retardant are safer for individuals and the environment. They are highly beneficial for a wide variety of industries, which precisely require manufacturers the use halogen free retardant in plastic-based products.
Our DEPA-03 is a flame retardant that is on phosphate acrylic. As a result of high phosphoric content, our DEPA-03 requires relatively low loading levels. Also, it is suitable for use in adhesives, coatings, and plastics.
Moreover, our company provides DEPA-03, which is highly appropriate and suitable for use in both UV and styrene-based systems, such as extended and extruded polystyrene foams. Our DEPA-03 is highly versatile and offers high purity, good FR efficiency for the electronics industry, and loading requirements.
Benefits of using Halogen Free Retardant
Halogen-free flame retardant compounds from Honest Joy allow environmental safety regulations, including RoHS, without negotiating and compromising the desirable material performance properties.
Also, our products are available for different resin systems from polypropylene and nylon to polyesters and elastomers, which has better thermal stability
Our products are highly safe, and we offer a variety of benefits such as:
- Environmentally-conscious ignition resistance for product safety
- Bromine/chlorine/heavy metal-free for global environmental compliance
- Reduced smoke generation for enclosed space applications
Here are some of the applications of using our product as they offer a wide range of benefits.
- They are helpful for Engineering plastics
- They are helpful for Printed circuit boards
- They are preferred for Encapsulants
- For the Textile industry, they are highly beneficial
- They are applicable for Intumescent coatings.
- It is used in Epoxy
- It is applicable for Polyurethane
- UV Curing System
Chemical properties of the product
Our Halogen Free Retardant offers good health and environmental profile, including:
- Ammonium polyphosphate (APP),
- aluminum hydroxide (ATH),
- Aluminum diethyl phosphinate (Alpi)
Also, they include magnesium hydroxide (MDH), dihydrooxaphosphaphenanthrene (DOPO), zinc stannate (ZS), melamine polyphosphate (MPP), and zinc hydroxstannate (ZHS). Some of the chemical properties of the product are:
- Chemical Name: 2-((di ethoxy phosphoryl)oxy)ethyl acrylate
- CAS#: 995-52-8
- Molecular Formula: C9H17O6P
- Molecular Weight: 252.204
- Phosphorous Content: 12.4%